Our Centre Management Team is:
- Interim General Manager – Angela Hynes
- Systems Manager – Herjinder Sambhi
- Quality & Practice Manager – Fiona Hakin
There are seven play areas all managed by an area supervisor and an experienced, competent team of practitioners who manage the care of the children.
When necessary we also use a reputable supply agency of staff that support the Centre covering staff sickness and holidays.
Board of Directors
Bright Beginnings Childcare Centre is a subsidiary company to the University of Leeds. It is an exempt charity and a company limited by guarantee. The Board of Directors are responsible for the overall direction, making policy decisions, and ensuring the development and progression of the Centre. The Company Secretary is Catherine Cho (University of Leeds Secretariat).
- Stewart Ross, Chair of the Board (University of Leeds)
- Rob Wadsworth (University of Leeds)
- Linda Mortimer Pine (University of Leeds)
- Shelley Tyson (University of Leeds)
- Paul Veevers (University of Leeds)
- Louise Ellis (Parent Representative)
- Natasha Fowler-Ekat (Leeds University Union)