Toxic Mushrooms

Please take a moment to read through the experience of Caitlin, one of our parents, who has asked us to share this to spread awareness of the presence of toxic mushrooms – some of them potentially fatal if ingested – in the UK.

It is also worth taking a look at this article from the Woodland Trust, which contains pictures and more information about some of the toxic mushrooms that can be found in the UK. This is, however, by no means a definitive guide to toxic mushrooms, and caution should always be practiced when dealing with all species of wild mushrooms.

Thank you to Caitlin for sharing her experience – we are so relieved that Daniel is alright.