We have carefully selected Capture Education to make our observations on your child’s progress to enable us to make observations quickly and easily via an electronic learning journal, giving us more time to spend with your children.
Parents are able to access profiles at home via a dedicated parent login and we also encourage families to add their own pictures and observations of their child’s experiences from home.
Upon joining the Centre, parents will:
- Create their own account through the Capture for Families website.
- Parents will then able to log into Capture using their username and password.
- A unique child reference number will be provided by reception, allowing parents to link their account to their child’s.
- Email notifications will be sent to parents when updates have been made to their child’s profile, e.g. observations or photographs have been added.
- Parents may also download the Capture for Families app through the Google Play Store or the iTunes store and receive notifications in real-time on their smartphone device.
The security of our parents is paramount to us. Due to the online nature of Capture, we wanted to take this opportunity to explain the precautions and the security measures that have been taken to protect your child’s data.
- Uses separate customer systems meaning that other nurseries can never access Bright Beginnings data
- Uses secure SSL technology which ensures that all data between parents and the servers is encrypted and safe from interception. This is the same protocol that the banking industry uses for online transactions.
- All passwords are encrypted and cannot be deciphered.
- Capture Education fully manages users and the level of access they have to the system.
- All of the data is stored on secure servers located in UK data centres which conform to the ISO27001 standard. They are protected 24/7 both physically and virtually.
- The data is regularly backed-up and stored with the same level of security.
- A hardware firewall is used to protect data from viruses and any other types of attacks.
If you have any questions regarding Capture, please do not hesitate to contact us or the Capture parent support team directly at [email protected].
If you require a unique reference code for your child, please contact reception on 0113 343 1818 or email [email protected].